The crocodile Farm
The crocodile farm Djerba Explore is a complex made up of three museums and a crocodile farm in the heart of the tourist area of Midoun, at the foot of the Tourgueness lighthouse. Quick and easy to access, the park is located less than ten minutes from the main hotels on the island of Djerba and about twenty kilometers from the airport and the town of Houmt Souk.
A tourist complex where culture and history, relaxation and leisure go hand in hand! A unique project in the Mediterranean basin, with an innovative concept.
The Djerba Explore Park is divided into five modules: the village with its streets and squares where you can freely access and enjoy the many relaxation and leisure areas thanks to the many shops, three cafes and three restaurants. The next three modules are the paying visit areas with the Lalla Hadria Museum, the heritage and the crocodile farm. Finally, a fifth module developed separately comprising a hotel organized as a charming residence.
Enjoy an exciting visit to the Djerba Explore park and its various modules. Get picked up from your hotel in Djerba and immerse yourself in the history and heritage of Djerba. Take close photos of the crocodiles during feeding time.
- Duration : 2H30
- Departure Time : 3.00 p.m.
- Pick up : Island of Djerba (our team picks you up where you are in Djerba)
- Confirmation : immediate
- Transfers : round trip provided by our team.
- Cancellation : See Terms and Conditions
- Enjoy pick-up from your address in Djerba.
- Discover the Djerba Explore park and the crocodile and reptile farm.
- Visit the Lella Hadria Museum and marvel at the huge collection of Arab-Muslim art.
- Discover the history of Djerba by visiting a traditional oil mill
- Enjoy a unique experience.
- Admire the crocodiles eating their lunch.
- Enjoy a wonderful visit.
- Book the crocodile farm tour in Djerba at the best rates
On the day of the outing, we pick you up where you are to ensure your transfer from your hotel or guest house to the Djerba Explore crocodile farm.
Treat yourself to an afternoon at Djerba Explore Park during your visit to Djerba. The park is divided into five parts: a village made up of charming streets and squares, a recreation area filled with restaurants and shops, and three attraction modules.
Of these last three modules, the first is the Lalla Hadria Museum, a museum of international stature thanks to its high-quality design and first-rate collection of around 1,000 pieces of Tunisian and Arab-Muslim art.
The second attraction is the Djerbian Heritage Conservatory, which consists of reconstructed traditional workshops for weaving, pottery and oil production, as well as real craftsmen displaying their work.
The crocodile farm is the highlight of the park. Filled with nearly 400 Madagascar Nile crocodiles, watch them bask in the sun or wade through the water to cool off in the tropical greenhouse. A guided tour is included with admission, but the main attraction is the crocodile feeding, which takes place several times a week.
Good to know
- Discover the crocodile and reptile farm Djerba Explore park.
- Visit the Lella Hadria Museum and marvel at the huge collection of Arab-Muslim art
- Discover the history of Djerba by visiting a traditional oil mill.