Buggy ride in Djerba
The buggy ride in Djerba is intended for lovers of adrenaline and thrills!
Get ready to live an extraordinary adventure, between the beach and the olive groves of Djerba.
Travel through hills and fields, reconnect with nature and clear your mind. we offer well-chosen tours that will allow you to discover the most charming places on the island of Djerba.
Tunisia Travel Guide has selected for you the best reputable agencies to offer you the best circuits!
About the buggy ride
- Duration : 1H30
- Departure Time : 9h – 11h – 14h -16h – 18h
- Pick up : Island of Djerba (our team picks you up wherever you are in Djerba)
- Confirmation : immediate
- Type of transport : Buggy
- Guide: This is someone who helps you and shows you the route. He doesn’t have to speak your language perfectly.
- Round trip provided by our team.
- Cancellation : See Terms and Conditions
Djerba is considered one of the best places for buggy enthusiasts! For what ? It’s simple: between the tracks, the beaten earth and the villages on one side, and the beaches on the other, you won’t be bored. A combined outing between sea and “offroad” is available to you to fully enjoy your hike and the landscapes you will encounter!
Each center offers a different circuit and it depends on where it is located, there are even walks along the lagoons not frequented by swimmers.
This 1H30 buggy ride is intended not only for adrenaline and thrill-seekers but also for all those who wish to get away from the hotel and discover the true face of the island of Djerba, its wild side, away from the crowds and off the beaten track.
Enjoy a transfer from your accommodation on the island to the center, where the adventure begins… Get on your buggy and follow your guide who will show you the sandy tracks, olive groves and wild palm groves.
During this part of the walk, you will meet herds of goats, sheep and camels… You will admire the architecture of the Djerbian Menzels, mosques, and you will be closer to local life.
Then, drive your buggy and head along the beach and admire the turquoise water!
Driving is possible from the age of 18, for those who are younger, it is mandatory to be accompanied by an adult or an experienced instructor!
Good to know
- Children – 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to overtake other quads. You have to stay on the line and behind the guide.
- If you arrive in July or August, it is best to book the first or last ride of the day to avoid the hot weather.
- Don’t forget to put on your sunscreen!
The ride in pictures
The ride in viseo
70€ : 1 ou 2 persons per buggy
Return transfer provided by our team
Helmets and an introduction to safety rules before the ride
Our assistance during the excursion
Drinks Personal expenses Tips