Parachute in Djerba
Description of the parachute ride in Djerba
Enjoy a unique parachute experience and discover the island of Djerba from the sky. With take-off and landing from your boat’s secure platform, you’ll soar above the sea for a bird’s-eye view of the island.
About the parachute in Djerba
- Duration : 30 min
- Departure Time: 9h – 11h – 14h -16h – 18h
- Pick up : Island of Djerba (our team picks you up wherever you are in Djerba)
- Confirmation : immediate
- Guide : Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Type of transport : Parachute
- round trip provided by our team.
- Enjoy pick-up from your address in Djerba
- Experience the adrenaline for 30min by parachute
- Enjoy a boat ride at the same time, while the other participants enjoy their rides!
- Admire the island from the sky
- Take your chance to meet dolphins off the Mediterranean coast
Parasailing offers you a unique sensation accessible to all. A flight over Djerba to admire its varied landscapes and magnificent beaches.
This activity usually starts at the beach, where you are hooked to a sail and towed by a boat through a rope… But not anymore! With Tunisia Travel Guide and Depart Travel Services, enjoy a more secure but at the same time more interesting experience where take-off is not from the beach and you are not towed!
The experience we offer you offers more security, such as take-off and landing, starting directly from the boat and without any effort on your part! Only admire Djerba and enjoy the moment.
Get on board the boat and your pilot will start the ride in the big blue… It will be preferable that you are not the first to go on a parachute as this will give you more time to enjoy the ride at sea, the time than the others complete their experiments.
When your turn comes, the crew will take care of attaching you to the parachute, and from the existing platform on the boat, you will fly over the sky of Djerba in parasailing! Once the time has passed, a winch will take care of pulling you gently and bringing you back to the same take-off point on the boat.
The best, in my opinion, is that it will make you two in one! Not only a parachute experience in Djerba, but also a sea trip! The boat usually takes about ten people, so by the time the others have finished their parachute sessions, this will give you at least a 45-minute ride in the open sea of Djerba.
Good to Know
- Children – 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Don’t forget to put on your sunscreen!
Parachute in Djerba in Pictures
The parachute in video
- Return transfer provided by our team
- The life jackets
- Soft drinks during the boat trip
- Our assistance during the excursion
Personal expenses Drinks Tips